Visiting Langkawi is easier now than ever.
1. By Air
Numerous flight connections are currently being offered for your convenience.
For flight arrivals, below are the airports you can choose for your entry to Langkawi:
- Penang International Airport
- Subang Airport (Selangor)
- Kuala Lumpur International Airport
- Kuala Lumpur International Airport 2 (KLIA 2)
- Singapore Changi International Airport
- Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport
- Hong Kong International Airport (starting 24 July 2016)
Below are the Airlines that currently fly into Langkawi International Airport:
- AirAsia (from Guangzhou, Hong Kong, KLIA, Penang & Singapore)
- Firefly (From Subang & Penang)
- Malaysia Airlines (From KLIA)
- Malindo Air (From KLIA & Subang)
- SilkAir (From Singapore)
- Tigerair (From Singapore)
There are chartered and new scheduled flights available as well. Please check with your airlines or travel partners to select your flight option.
2. By Ferry
Arrival to the island from the mainland by ferry is available as well. The ports from Malaysia include:
- Penang (approximate 3 hour travel time)
- Kedah and Perlis (both ports approximate 1 hour travel time)
- Thailand – Satun (approximate 1 hour travel time) or Koh Lipe (approximate 2 hours travel time)
Journey time for ferries is estimated and dependent on sea conditions. Schedules for these ports can be found online.
Should you need any assistance or clarification, Contact Us and we will assist you further.